sábado, 19 de junio de 2010

My favorite photograph

My favorite photograph was taken about four years ago. My family and I went on vacations to a place named El Batro. Is a place near to Viña del Mar. This little town is about fifteen minutes to the beach in car. In this place there is a huge forest and a lake.Is a very quiet place (too quiet sometimes) and that day, me and my cousins were looking for something funny to do. We found a children`s raft and we had the idea to take it to the lake. This photograph shows me and my cousins in the raft, in the midle of the lake. Is real funny because that raft was just for two people, but this time we were five of us in it. I had seven cousin, and be there with four of them, in the middle of the lake, waving to the shore deserved a photograph. This photograph was taken by my brother. He didn`t want to get wet and he made the right decision. That day was very cold and cloudy, obviously not the best day for sail in a lake in a small raff with a bunch of huge guys. Everyone of us weighs about seventy kilos and in that time it could be even more. We almost sank (actually we did it, but the photograph was taken minutes before, jaja). After that we had to swing across the lake to the shore. It was difficult to me get to the shore because I was still laughing about what happened. I really like that photograph because that was the last time we spend the time of vacations together, all of us.

1 comentario:

  1. Good, Sebastián, but where is the photograph.

    A run on sentence here, can you fix it?

    . Is real funny because that raft was just for two people, but this time we were five of us in it. I had seven cousin, and be there with four of them, in the middle of the lake, waving to the shore deserved a photograph.

    Also, when do you use "me" or "I"

    1.5 points.

    PAULA

    ResponderEliminar