viernes, 28 de mayo de 2010

My favourite piece of technology.


My favourite piece of technology is my laptop. I bought it three years ago, in a store named PC Factory. Is an Acer Aspire 5050. It has 2 gb of ram and a 80 gb of capacity. The last month I bought an external memory too and now my laptop has 580 gb of memory¡¡¡¡. I use may laptop mostly in things for college, like study, do homeworks, prepare presentations and send messages to my classmates. When I´m not doing stuffs for the college, I use it like a newspaper. Also I look for adresses, download music and answer mails from my family and friends. I use my laptop every day. In fact, when I´m at home, I have it on all the time. I really like it because is a very value tool if I think about the things I have to do for college. Also is very fast and comfortable to use. In my home, I can use it in my desk or in my bed if I want. It is light and easy to transport. My life whitout it was a little dificult. I used to use an old desk computer and this wasn´t in my room. Also I had to share it with my younger brother, so I had some fights for that reason.

1 comentario:

  1. Very good, Sebastián.

    The word "homework" takes no "S" because t´s uncountable. You should also talk about a "valuable"tool.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar